Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sweet Baby Rae...

...turned 10 months old the day before yesterday. She is so tiny that it is hard for me to believe she is closer to being a toddler than she is to being an infant.
At ten months she:
-has 3...almost 4...teeth
-responds by waving when someone says hello to her
-can crawl on all fours
-can cruise around the room holding onto furniture
-responds "no" when asked any type of question
-gives big (open mouth) smooches
-can take off her pants and socks when she doesn't want to wear them
-plays peek-a-boo
-knows when her brother is out of the room and hurries to play with his "big boy" toys and drink from his sippy cup
-can feed herself with a spoon that has food on it
-has the "pincer grasp" down
-can clap
-is the best dancer I know
-loves blueberries just like her brother
-eats mostly table food in Lana-size bites
-tries to share everything...

This was the first month that I couldn't get a picture of her in her swing. She refused to sit or lie in it long enough for me to get a good photo. She loves napping in it, but unless asleep, she'd much rather be getting into what we call "she-Lana-gans"...play on the word shenanigans. So this is what I got....

TEN months old!

"This is my monkey.."

"Would you like to play with it?"

"Hi Mommy!"

Example of "she-Lana-gans"...

"One two three four, can I have a little more? Five six seven eight nine ten, I love you!" The Beatles

No comments: