Saturday, October 4, 2008

So Long, Summer

Last weekend Neil took a day off so we can have a long weekend together and I'm so glad he did because I think it was the last weekend of the year with unbelievably warm weather. It was beautiful out and although I was "under the weather" with a cold we made the best of our time. We frequented many parks, participated in the World Wide Day of Play activities, went to the Children's Discovery Museum, and Landen even got a tour of the firehouse. It was a great way to end the summer with my family and I got some great pictures of my boo-boos...

Lana fitting right on in among the beautiful flowers...

Landen making sure I got a picture of the flower petal he found...

Honorary Junior Firefghter...

Sweet siblings....

These two make my world beautiful...

"Mr. Moonlight, you came to me one summer night...and from above you sent us love." The Beatles

No comments: