Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Picture This...

One of the wonderful ladies I had the pleasure of meeting through the mom's group I belong to was kind enough to take my family's photos this past Saturday. They were taken on ISU's campus, which holds all kinds of special memories for me and I was happy to take my children there to make new memories. We had a great time and I can not wait to see the finished product! For now our sneak peek is ready on her blog...I think they are perfect! Even more than perfect...Lana decided to finally crawl on all fours just in time for Lindsay to capture it on camera! Yay!! Check it out along with more of her beautiful work!

Lindsay Taylor Photography

"There are places I remember all my life..." The Beatles

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I looked at the beautiful pictures of your family and they are too cute.

KaiLee said...

Beautiful pictures of your family. She does a nice job.