Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Capturing the Great Landini

You've probably noticed that for every 3 pictures of Lana on this blog there is only 1 of Landen. There is a good reason for this. Since Lana was born and gave Landen his own camera, my once very not camera shy son has preferred being on the other end of the photo. So just about every time I take out my camera, Landen runs to get his. So I have a ton of pictures of Landen that look like this...

and this...

Then I take the camera and get..."Mooommm!"

Followed by this look...

He is growing so fast isn't he?!
Every once in a while Landen will get so excited about something that he willingly lets us take his picture. Landen starts ice hockey in November and in preparation we gave him a helmet and pads set and Neil is taking him to the ice rink to practice. He was so excited about it that he let Neil snap a few of him "modeling" his gear...
"Look at this!"

The helmet still needed a bit of adjustment....

Stay tuned for some action shots of my soon-to-be hockey star!

"I'm looking through you. Where did you go? I thought I knew you. What did I know? You don't look different but you have changed. I'm looking through you. You're not the same." The Beatles

No comments: