This past weekend I helped my very close friend Amy celebrate one of her last weekends of being single. It was my first night away without my children (either on my hip or in my belly) in almost 2 years!!! I was way overdue for a night out and had a really good time with the girls. It was nice to be able to have fun without worrying about the babies....but I sure did miss them!

While I was gone Landen stayed home with Neil and had a "Daddy/Landen day" and Lana stayed at my parent's house. It was her first overnight without me and she did great. I know she was in great hands since I came home to this...

...that's just about as happy and rock star as a baby can be.
"I get by with a little help from my friends." The Beatles
No comments:
Post a Comment