Lana's age group was first. Neil went with her while I waited in line with Leya and Landen for his group to go.
Lana easter egg hunt from Melissa Alcorn on Vimeo.
This picture makes me laugh...look at that sassy face! I can only imagine what/who caused her to make that face!
And then Landen got his turn. He was much harder to photograph since he was running for most of the hunt. Neil did get this cute video of him the minute before the hunt began...
Landen easter egg hunt from Melissa Alcorn on Vimeo.
Leya just enjoyed a snuggle-filled ride on mama...
They were on a sugar-high most of the weekend- both dragging their baskets of goodies around with them and being very silly.
Sunday we had fun decorating real eggs. The kids really enjoyed this and I learned that the trick to getting the kids to want to eat eggs is by boiling and coloring them. Note to self- pick up a few egg dye kits to use throughout the year so kids will eat eggs every so often. ;)
Coming soon will be photos of the kids in their Easter outfits...and yes, I am putting the girls in matching dresses! :)
"I am the eggman, they are the eggmen, I am the walrus, goo goo g'joob." The Beatles
No comments:
Post a Comment