She is into dressing herself. This includes picking out her clothing and putting them on herself. She can put on her undies, pants, socks, and shoes all by herself! She picks her clothing based on a theme. This outfit could be entitled "Hearts and lots of them!" Check out how she even coordinated her socks.
Accessories are also a must!
And a sweet treat for being so stinkin' cute!
Landen is becoming quite the "big kid" right before our eyes too. I finally faced my fear of taking him bowling- flashback to his 3rd birthday when we went bowling and he fell while holding his ball resulting in chin stitches. I had so much anxiety the entire time but I suppose I can't keep him out of a bowling alley forever. Well at least that's what Neil says. I think I could if I really wanted to. ;)
Maybe he'll be a professional bowler someday. That is if his dreams of being an airplane pilot, ice cream truck driver, painter (both artsy and house painting), or race car driver don't work out. ;)
"I'm just a child of nature..." The Beatles
No comments:
Post a Comment