Monday, February 8, 2010

A Day in the Life of Lana

"You want to take my photo? I need 5 minutes to prep please."

"First I need to do my nails."

"Why didn't they bring in a professional to do this for me?"

"Just about done."

"Time for a quick jog to give my cheeks a pink glow...oh you're going to take pictures of me running?"

"How do I look? I'm going for the "wind in my hair, this is effortless" smile...I assume you'll be photoshopping me onto a beach scene..."

"Did my mommy mention I like to be paid in dog-dog shirts and chocolate?"

She just tickles me like no other.

"...I just had to laugh." The Beatles

2 comments:

Leash said...

She is such a girly girl and I love it!

Melrae743 said...

We love that about her too. It's fun to see how very different she is from her brother who is ALL boy. :)