That day in the hospital while waiting for the time to come where we could leave for home with our daughter, Neil and I sat in our hospital room watching a music video on TV. At the exact same time Neil and I made the exact same random comment. A full sentence in complete unison! Then we both laughed at ourselves and how in 5 years time we have become so close that we think the same things, even the most random of thoughts. It was a moment I am sure I will remember for the rest of my life. It solidified once again for me that my marriage is strong and one that I am sure will withstand the test of time.
We married young. A decision we made after a short time as a couple. Even though we may not have known exactly what we were doing, we leapt into our life together, holding hands and praying for the best. Knowing that whatever happens will always work out in the end so long as we were committed to each other and the lives we created. And here we are 5 years and 3 children later...Still happy and still in love.
Happy Anniversary, Neil! I love you more everyday and can't imagine life without you!













By the way, the song playing on the TV in the hospital room was "Hey, Soul Sister" by Train, and it is has since become a favorite of mine.
"She loves you, yeah yeah yeah..." The Beatles
1 comment:
so sweet! happy anniversary!
Post a Comment