Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bunk Beds!

Out with the toddler beds and in with the bunk beds! The kids LOVE them! We had absolutely no problem transitioning them into the bunk beds, and we hear daily how much they love them. Their room looks great, they have more space to play, and I love how many toys I can hide underneath it during house showings!

After looking at this picture Neil and I decided from this angle the room was too girly (could be the Lana's bedspread, doll crib, and my aunt's artwork all in the same shot) so we have since switched around some of the artwork. In between the two windows now sits a dinosaur picture Landen and I did together when I was pregnant with Lana. I loved it so much Neil had it framed and it looks perfect there. I'll have to get a picture of it to share on here.

On the side of the room you can not see is a toy-bin shelf and Lana's dresser, plus some more play space. I'm actually quite jealous of how cool their room is. They spend quite a bit of time in there now too! And when they decide they have spent enough time together the bunk beds become two separate twin beds. A great investment I think!

"Now it's time to say good night. Good night, sleep tight...Dream sweet dreams for me. Dream sweet dreams for you." The Beatles

No comments: