Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Random Thoughts

I'll be 17 weeks pregnant this Saturday.
Yikes that's almost half way through.
This baby moves a lot now.
Especially when I'm trying to sleep.
That sounds like trouble.
Neil won't let me find out what we're having.
That's grounds for divorce, no?
I've been so tired lately.
So tired and cranky.
Bad combo.
Lana is talking.
Finally.
And she makes all kinds of animal noises.
Still no eye teeth.
But she now likes orajel.
So less grump.
She likes waking up early.
I don't.
She carries around a baby doll.
Caring for it causes her lots of stress.
I think it's a newborn.
It demands lots of feedings.
Poor sweet Lana.
Third baby/first time having to buy maternity pants.
No, I'm not lying.
Insert sad face here.
Landen loves school.
I think he loves it more than he loves me.
Could be my hormones.
He has picture day at school tomorrow.
He is brilliant and incredibly handsome.
"You're welcome" to his future wife.
On that note I'll always love him more.
Hah!
Neil is good.
Work, school, homework.
I forget what he looks like these days.
He brings me tacos though.
And I like that.
I've been reading.
A lot.
Cleaning.
A lot.
Playing with the kids.
A ton.
Can't believe summer is over.
And so is this post.

"Life is very short, and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend." The Beatles

No comments: