No really, it absolutely was.
Landen's dinosaur themed 4th birthday bash was yesterday and I think we set the bar pretty high for subsequent birthday parties for our kids. Everything came out wonderfully...great turnout, great food, great cake, great scavenger hunt led by Neil (all the kids running around the park was the cutest!), the weather was nice and best of all...a very very very happy Landen. The kids all had a great time and from what I hear from friends- great naps afterwards. After the party when we were cleaning up Neil and I were walking to the van to load some things up and Landen stopped us to say "Mom and Dad, you guys are the best family in the world. Thank you for my party." It was so sweet and so very sincere my heart just burst with love for my little man.
Thank you to everyone who came early to help set up and to those who stayed late to help clean up. This exhausted preggo-saurus really appreciated the help! :)
I managed to forget my camera but my sister and brother-in-law took a ton of pictures for me so as soon as she gets them my way I will be posting a bunch so stay tuned.
Thanks for everyone who came to share in Landen's special day! We are very happy to know Landen is surrounded by such amazing family and friends!
"Yes we're going to party party..." The Beatles
No comments:
Post a Comment