Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Potty Time!

This year Lana gave me a late Christmas present. Since the morning of Monday, Dec. 28th, my little gal has been accident free! This includes during a shopping trip and a hockey game yesterday night. She is still wearing a pull-up to sleep but during the day she goes on her own if we are home and tells us to take her to the potty if we are out! How fantastic is that?! So long diapers!...At least until the new baby arrives. ;)

I'm not sure what made her "get it" all of a sudden after exactly one week of beginning the potty training process for the 2nd time (we tried a few months ago with no luck at all, just lots of puddles), and I was sure I had messed up by starting during a week when we would be home very little and traveling, but she got it and we are all very proud of her! Now if only we hadn't just spent $30 on diapers and wipes a couple of weeks ago...oh well...they'll be used at some point!



Here's some video of my barely-over-2 years-old big girl "singing the ABC's" for us last week...

ABC By Lana from Melissa Alcorn on Vimeo.


Gooo Lana!

"I'm so proud to know that she is mine!" The Beatles

No comments: