Monday, December 14, 2009

Party Time!

Lana's 2nd birthday party was Saturday afternoon and it was a success! We opted for a low key family party at our home (Princess fairy themed of course) and I think everyone had a great time! It was definitely a full house with little Lana surrounded by people who love her and she received lots of fun gifts (thanks everyone!). I think she enjoyed her weekend as a birthday princess despite a little runny nose. :) A big thanks to my sis who came a day early to help me prep for the party. Who knew a toddler's party would be so much work?!

Princess Lana and my sister...

The kids' table (missing one little one)...



Just as delicious as it looked!




She blew out that candle like a pro!

Waiting patiently for a piece of cake...

Opening presents...


Barbies from big brother!



Lana loved her Elmo Encore Live and it is just as entertaining to Neil and I as it is to her!

Decorating sugar cookies...I think most of the children ate more sprinkles and frosting than they did cookies. :)


Hope you had fun at your party, pretty girl!

"Help yourself to a bit of what is all around you..." The Beatles

No comments: