The bad weather we had last week kept us indoors a lot, but we found fun things to do inside. Lana is getting old enough to play with more of Landen's old toys that I have stored, including this giant doorway looking toy that my aunt Lupe and cousin Nando gave him, so I dusted it off and brought it up for them. This house thing is huge and I trip over it or bump into it daily but it is worth it to see the happy faces my kids have when they are playing with it...excuse Landen being in his undies but that's acceptable attire around here on rainy days.
"What does this button do?"

"I can come in...thanks!"

"No solicitors, please!"

"Hey wait...it's mommy!"

"Let's let her in!"

"But when I get home to you, I find the things that you do will make me feel alright." The Beatles
No comments:
Post a Comment