Landen got his stitches taken out yesterday and like the true trooper he is, he did great. He actually giggled while the doctor removed them and when she was done exclaimed "That was fun!" The doc said that was new for her to have a three year old be so good and respond the way he did. It looks like his scar will heal up great. We went to play miniature golf afterwards and had a great day! Not one complaint!
In honor of how proud I am of him here is some eye candy that I finally uploaded from his baptism on Aug. 24th. I love my little man so much!
Landen with Neil...

Landen with his Godfather...

Landen in his suit looking handsome as always...

Lastly, video of him on his birthday playing in all of the balloons...
"I feel good in a special way. I'm in love and it's a sunny day!" The Beatles
No comments:
Post a Comment