Tuesday, January 11, 2011

So Much Snow

Wow we are getting a ton of snow right now. As much as I dislike winter, I'm kind of glad to see the snow back again. Landen had been very worried that he wouldn't get the chance to go sledding or have a snowball fight again until next year.

These pictures are from the last big snowfall. I know, what a bad blogger. No worries thought, one of my New Year's Goals (not resolution...if you follow my Macaroni Kid work you know what I'm talking about) is to be better about keeping this blog up. If not I will surely regret it one day.

Here goes some winter fun...starting with getting bundled up!











And what happens after playing outside...

"Listen, the snow is falling over town. Listen, the snow is falling everywhere." John Lennon (of The Beatles...as if there were any other.)

1 comment:

molly said...

love the pics! and lol at that last picture! can't believe how big they all look!