Monday, August 23, 2010

This Summer...

...is almost over. Whhhaaaaat?!! It flew by! And as it comes to an end and we prepare for fall and all it brings, I wanted to go back and reminisce about the fun we've had these last few months. What a better way to post what I did not have time to post, don't you think? Also, it will stop Neil from his constant question of "Did you blog yet?!"

So this summer....

We had t-ball practice...

And played our first real game...

We ran for third base...

And got there safe...

We visited with cousin Ryan...

And took group photos...

We looked at sheep...

And brushed goats while mommy prayed Lana wouldn't fall (see all the poo?!)...

We posed with Paul Bunyan and his ox...

And posed like a superhero...

And then got tired of posing and gave a no look fake smile instead...

We hung out in a baby carrier on mom...

And dad...

We had fun on rides at the County Fair...

And even got on big kid rides for the first time...

We posed to amuse others...

And made friends with lightening bugs that followed us around town (see it on his sleeve?)...

We celebrated Baby Ryan's first birthday...

And watched him blow out his candle...

We stretched and did a Fun Run with friends...

And cooled off at the pool...

We played hide and seek...

And stretched up high to reach pretty leaves with a bestie...

We tried new things...

And welcomed a new cousin...

And captured a once in a lifetime moment...

We took naps...

And ate lots of sweets...

We released butterflies...

And made fake ones to keep...


We played games at home...

And checked our email...

We hung out with Mima...

We used our muscles...

We gave headlocks, um I mean hugs...

And played at the park with our best friends...

We waited patiently for our turn to dance...

And stayed up late...

We made a group trip to the zoo with old and new friends...

And took one last big wheel ride...

No wonder I've been slower on my blog this summer....look at all the fun we have been having!

Hope you've enjoyed looking at all we did these past few months, as I've sure enjoyed remembering all of it!

"One day you'll look to see I've gone for tomorrow may rain, so I'll follow the sun." The Beatles

1 comment:

molly said...

some great pics! i can't believe summer is almost behind us.