Lana began ballet lessons last week and I must say there is nothing cuter in this entire world than our little girl dancing. Lana is the youngest in the class and one of two new students but has caught on rather quickly. She loves it and I love watching her. I love how focused she becomes and how proud of herself she is when she does well. I love seeing her in her dance clothes and ballet slippers. And I love to hear her counting in French with her class. As you can guess, I'm beaming with pride!
This video is from her 2nd class. She was trying so hard! I think she did wonderfully! Side note...excuse the finger in the nose part but even ballerinas get an itch. ;)
Waiting for class to begin...so pretty! Posing for mommy at the drinking fountain... "Before this dance is through, I think I'll love you too..." The Beatles
1 comment:
ADORABLE!!! e doesn't start til fall...i can't wait!
Post a Comment