*Landen is a hoarder. Seriously. He has small piles of his most treasured possessions hidden all over the house. If he likes something a lot he will collect as many of that thing as he can and then hide them all together. Right now the craze is Pokemon balls. (Photo by Landen)
*Landen is a story teller. He takes a sheet of stickers and will place them randomly on his arms in a row and then make up a story using those stickers.
*Landen is a sensitive soul. He gets extremely embarrassed when he is frustrated or does something wrong. How it always goes...he will apologize, tear up, find a spot to be alone and completely come undone. Some of my most trying moments as a mother is getting him to pull it together after these moments.
*Landen is loving and considerate. He is constantly giving Leya hugs and kisses and is very protective of Lana. He also tells Neil and I how much he loves us everyday. He also thinks about other people. With his very first allowance he bought his best friend stickers.
*Landen is a comedian. Knock knock jokes are told daily in our house. He also says things that make Neil and I laugh all the time. Example: It started raining on Memorial Day forcing us all to run into house. Landen, in a very concerned voice asked, "Does this mean the holiday is canceled?!"
*Landen is a dreamer. He wants to be an artist, a magician, a photographer, and a scientist. He practices for all of these.
*Landen is a momma's boy. He tells me he always wants to be where I am. He also promises to never think I am lame and that he will always be my baby. I sure hope so.
*Landen is a performer. He dances and sings for us all the time. I love it because it gets Lana going too. His favorite song is a medley he has composed with a combo of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and the ABC song.
*Landen is a picky eater. He loves brocolli, cheese pizza, and strawberry milk. He would live off of these three if we let him. In his words, "I just want to eat cheese pizza, cheese pizza, cheese pizza, until I become cheese pizza and they'll just change my name to cheese pizza."
*Landen is an athlete. You name it, he can play it. And he does it very well.
He is much more than I can list on this blog. :) Love you Dean-ster!
"And this boy would be happy just to love you." The Beatles
2 comments:
You have yourself a very adorable and loving son, good job!
awe, so sweet. i love it. he's a magnificant little guy with magnificant parents!!
Post a Comment