Oh Littlest Sweet Love, you have been such a joy this month. You are such a happy baby! Still the most smiley in the morning, as if you are so happy to see us again. You smile often and your coos melt my heart. You seem to have a lot to say and are trying really hard to say it all. You seem to have a night time routine now and usually only wake up 2-3 times a night. Sometimes you are so good to your mama and only wake up once. You nurse and then go right back to sleep. Still on your side of course. And you favor your left side. You are very alert for most of the day and rarely fuss. You are so curious; always looking around for Landen and Lana. You recognize your brother and sister, and definitely know who mommy and daddy are. We all get the biggest smiles from you. I still baby-wear often and you always fall asleep during this time. You still play with your hands and fingers a lot, only now you also put them in your mouth and enjoy pumping your little fists in the air, watching them in amazement. I think you are trying to suck your thumb and wonder if you will ever get the hang of it like Landen, or not need anything but mommy to soothe you like Lana. You now refuse the pacifier completely. I think this is my fault. I admit to not knowing how to use a pacifier. If you ever fuss, I pick you up, or nurse you, or talk to you, or change you; so when exactly do I give you the paci? I don't know. I never figured it out and now you don't want it or need it. So I won't try anymore and cause you to make that "get that piece of junk away from me" face. (new toys for Muffy?) Your newborn clothes no longer fit but some of your 0-3 month is still way too big, but you always look stinkin' cute. I can not take you and your siblings anywhere without getting comments on how adorable my family is. Earlier today we took you to get your ears pierced. You only cried for a minute or two and then were back to your usual happy self. Your little ears look beautiful! Of course they were beautiful before but now they have extra sparkle. We love you so so so much, Leya-bug! Happy 3 month birthday sweet pea!
Official 3 months old with Turtle picture...

And a fist pump for it being her birthday..."Yay Leya!"





And now for some Leya cuteness...




So sleepy, so beautiful...


Be prepared to see the girls in these hats with many different flowers from now on. They are way too cute in them!



"Remember to let her into your heart, then you can start to make it better." The Beatles
No comments:
Post a Comment