Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful...

As you all know, tomorrow is Thanksgiving. At least once, I wanted to throw out into the universe what I am thankful for...

*My loving husband, who works very hard to provide me and my children the best possible life and who loves me despite all of my many many flaws.
*My sweet loves, Landen and Lana, who I love to the moon and fill my life with an incredible amount of joy. I am blessed to be their mother.
*A healthy pregnancy and inside baby, who keeps me awake at night with reassuring kicks. I can not wait to meet you and find out if you are to be Jude or Leya.
*My family, especially my parents and sister who are ever supportive and my home away from home.
*My friends who come through when I need them, and who I can always count on for an ear, a laugh, and a good dose of reality.
*Love- lots and lots of love. I am grateful to live everyday feeling loved by so many and am grateful to have so many people to love in return.
*And so much more...Life is good. :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

"It don't take much lookin' to see what I got cos it shows...I'm glad all over." The Beatles

No comments: