This was the last shot but I think my favorite. It showcases our kids perfectly: Landen...always happy-go-lucky, Lana...she's our drama queen, and Ryan...calmest little baby ever (Note to Gaby- enjoy this while it lasts!).

Melanie started with baby Ryan for his two month photos.





Then my very very very photogenic son, Landen. Seriously the camera loves him and he loves it right on back.

He is all about Power Rangers these days! I'm totally okay with this since I loved them as a kid too!




Then my sweet girl. This is exactly what she does when I ask her to say hello to anyone. How innocent does she look?




Lana loves her filthy little baby and is the very best mama to her.


Result of asking her to smile... ;)

And her sassy face! I will be sad when she stops doing this!


Lana decided she was done after her time and refused any more group pictures but I do love this one of Landen and Ryan. He is so ready for another baby in this house. You can call him a professional big bro!

I've said it before and I'll say it again....We Flores women make some beautiful babies!
"What you need is more than beautiful. Something that can be truly wonderful. I know just what you should do, let me give my love to you." The Beatles
2 comments:
they are all so sweet! love em!
cute pictures!
Post a Comment