Raising gorgeous children
Cleaning
Organizing
PackingBuying a new house
Painting
Writing
Publishing
Moving
More Organizing
Decorating
Returning Emails and Phone Calls
Dealing with one child's hearing problems
Dealing with another child's eczema and food allergies
Being thankful the third child is healthy
Praying
Enjoying what Macaroni Kid has brought to my life
Volunteering
Scoring thousands of test problems
And taking life a day at a time with Neil at my side.
It has been a really busy few months for us. And I know everyone is busy but we take it to a new level. Really we do. But we are here and we doing well and most importantly, we are happy. And blessed. Really really blessed.
I hope to make time to update more often. I have loads to tell you all about. And I have tons of pictures to share too! Check back, because I'm back.
"Get back to where you once belonged." The Beatles
1 comment:
SO GLAD you're back! :)
Post a Comment