Thursday, November 11, 2010

It Might Be Too Late...

...but I'm posting them anyway. Because they are that cute. I'm talking about Halloween pictures!

Here is our own Princess Leya dressed as Princess Leia!

And my Princess Lana dressed as Princess Sleeping Beauty!

I asked her to do a princess pose and this is what she gave me...

Landen was the Flash! This was right before his preschool class's Halloween Party. I promise he had more fun than he appears to be having in this photo.

Landen's class...

And his best buddy, Jeff Gordon.

Boys are silly.

Lana and her bestie, Strawberry Shortcake!

They performed a few songs for us. Too cute!

And Daddy joined us too!


Halloween night...


We went trick-or-treating with friends again this year. So fun to watch the kids with their own little best friend.

This is after we got home from trick-or-treating. Lana let me straighten her hair and I still can't get over how long it is without her crazy waves and curls!

Hope everyone had a nice Halloween! We are still drowning in candy over here!

"But sugar, it's getting late..." The Beatles

No comments: