Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Poor Neglected Blog

As many of you know, I recently began publishing my own local newsletter. If you didn't know, then...I recently began publishing my own local newsletter. It is something I leapt into right before we left for vacation a few weeks ago. Literally right before...I was signing contracts the day before! So then we went on vacation, came back, hosted a couple of small get togethers for Landen's birthday, somehow managed to unpack, reassembled the house, sent Landen off to school for the first time this fall, got ready for the charity event I helped plan, had a night out with just Neil and I alone at the very successful charity event, and then prepped for and headed into the surgery I needed. Yowza...all within 3 weeks time! As you can imagine, I've been running around feeling like I will lose my mind at any second. But I survived and came out intact, with just a small scar to remind me that it all actually happened.

But my blog, my beloved blog, has taken the hit. I have so much that I want to blog about but I just can't do it all individually as I would like. So in my best effort I am just going to post all of the amazing pictures that I have wanted to post but just haven't had time to do.

The sky was amazing that evening...as is my baby girl.

Besties at the nature center...


A well fed baby looks like this...

Landen, Lana, and the boy she will marry (her words!)...


Playing in our resort room while on vacation (before we upgraded)...


Hanging out in the living room of our condo while on vacation (after we upgraded)...


Clearly the giant flat screen TV was more entertaining than taking a picture with Mom...

Such a good big sister...


This is how Leya uses a pacifier. Thinks it's funny....

Well she thinks you're funny...

Downright hilarious...

Cousins plotting against their mamas...

Leya giving the stink eye...

Put me in a room full of babies and I will line them up and photograph them.

Cuddle time.

First day of school...

And we don't want the girls to feel left out so photoshoot time...



Neil and I headed out to the Kentucky Derby themed charity event I helped plan...

I think there should be more occasions where a party hat is appropriate...

Sisters...

I can't help but kiss that cute baby whenever I see her too...

And my three Sweet Loves...

And there! I'm caught up. And I'm finally feeling like I am on top of things again!

"And looking up, I noticed I was late." The Beatles

1 comment:

molly said...

um, no dear. we need details. where did you go on vacation? and what oh what surgery did you have? glad to hear you are fine and dandy. the pics are all great! love the hat! and leya's hair is to die for!