I swear I'm part of the family too, just usually on the other side of the camera!
Lana and her dada...notice how in most pictures she is holding her baby upside down! She's a very loving little mama. :)
My little pumpkin among the pumpkins!
Look out for the rare blue tiger running around!
My little lady was painted into a flower princess!
Rawr!!
Caterpillar rides!!
Look! There I am! Leaning over like this is much harder than it looks for a preggo!
Me and my babes!
Neil and the littles...
How tall? 3'4"!!!
How tall? How 'bout how patient? Answer- not patient enough to get her height!
Landen decorated his pumpkin!
The artist at work...
It was a really fun day topped off with a trip to the chocolate factory and pumpkin spice lattes! A great way to kick off fall I think!
"I'm sure to fall in love with you..." The Beatles
No comments:
Post a Comment