Friday, April 24, 2009

The Long Awaited Vacation Pics

Earlier this month we took a mini-vacation as a family of four to the Kalahari Resort in Wisconsin Dells. We were a bit nervous about the four hour drive to get there and back but our amazing children astounded us again by being perfect angels both ways! The resort was great and just what Neil and I needed! The kids also had a wonderful time and were both little fish in the water park by the last day. My favorite part was the food of course and Neil enjoyed getting time with his family since school and work have kept him very busy. Beware of the photo overload!

A quick snack of "Dirt and Worms" after our first visit to the indoor waterpark...

The result was one very sugared up and messy faced Lana!

Landen thought it was the greatest to jump from one bed to the other.

And apparently I'm not as funny as I thought I was since this was the reaction I got when I was attempting to make them laugh...

Notice Lana contemplating her association with the boys...

Decision made to scoot over so as to not be confused as related to them...

Happy on the carousel....

Driving...

I later discovered that look she gave us on the golf course was her plotting how to get to keep those balls. She succeeded...I found them when we got home in my diaper bag.

Daddy and baby...

Mommy and baby...

Why was she so happy?

Oh yeah, because she just finished flashing people on the sky walk.

Riding on the luggage carts was a favorite activity...

Happy on the rhino...


Me and my big babe!

Sweet love...

Blending in on the ferris wheel...


I love this face!

Feeling grown up with his legs in the hot tub...

Doesn't she look so grown up here?!

Ready for the pool again!

My happy guy...

"The magical mystery tour is waiting to take you away, waiting to take you away..." The Beatles

2 comments:

Alicia said...

We went to Kalahari a few years ago and stayed in that room. I love that place!

molly said...

looks like a great time! i lol at lana in the sky walk!