Thursday, January 15, 2009

Not So New Year

I'm starting by noting that the wind chill today is abut 30 below zero! Yikes! I'm ready for winter to be over. Aside from Christmas and the very first snow fall winter is my least favorite season. I would hibernate through the whole thing if it were acceptable. But try that with a 3 year old and a 1 year old.

Well it is a few weeks into the new year and I am really looking forward to all it will bring. I have a few resolutions that I have been doing a great job of keeping (for the first time ever), and am beyond thankful for all that I have in my life. I can't believe how quickly this past year flew by and something tells me the same will ring true for 2009.

I wish everyone a belated, yet sincere, happy new year!

Here's a couple of pictures from New Year's Eve...
This one was taken by our in-house photographer, Landen...



"Obladi oblada life goes on brah. La la how the life goes on..." The Beatles

No comments: