Monday, August 18, 2008

8 Months, a Tooth, and the Horses

In honor of Lana's 8 month birthday, we popped both kids into my new super awesome Sit-n-Stand stroller and took a walk to see the horses not too far from our house. Turns out "not too far" was way too far for me. I was this close to asking Neil to push me in the stroller. It was fun though. I also made my children dress in coordinating outfits just so I could take pictures of them in our yard this past week. Bless their hearts for putting up with me and letting me take hundreds of pictures of them every month. Lastly, I was finally able to get Lana's first tooth on film. She is quite the stinker about letting anyone have a look at it...but she is definitely not afraid to use it.

Feeding the horses apples...

This is as close as Lana got to the horses...

Thing 1 and Thing 2...

Stinkin' cute...

Lana showing off her tooth...


"Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart, And you'll never walk alone." The Beatles

1 comment:

molly said...

love the cheesy dressed alike pics! what great smiles!